Join for a beginner mountain bike clinic to learn the basics of how to stay on your bike. We will focus on the basics of body positioning, balancing in motion. We will cover the operations of control such as using your brakes and handle bars, terrain awareness, and learning to corner and go over obstacles.
This will be 1-1.5 hours.
The group will be limited to 8 people.
COVID 19 Precautions
- If you are sick, do not come bike with us. Please stay home and come ride with us when you are feeling better.
- Stay 6ft apart. This shouldn't be much of a problem once we are riding, but try to be conscious of social distancing rules when preparing for the ride.
- Everyone is asked to bring their own mask and wear it when less than 6ft apart from other people.
- I will provide hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes and have extra masks available.
- Let me know if there are other precautions that should be taken that I have failed to recognize or mention. While, I'm extremely excited to ride bikes together, I don't want to be taking on unnecessary risks that could have been avoided.